Our OneAccount is a non-interest bearing, internet-only checking account serviced by Higher One, Inc. It is designed for college life, with a wealth of great features to make students’ lives easier. For more information on the different types of accounts offered by Higher One, visit our Compare Accounts page.
include the following features:
- No minimum balance
- OneRewards cash back program
- Mobile features such as text balance alerts and mobile deposits for iPhone and Android smartphones
- Free Online Bill Pay, including mobile access
- Ability to stop any new debit card transaction without canceling card using the optional on/off switch
- MasterCard® Zero Liability
- Reload @ the Register™
- Money management tools such as a budget calculator
See Fee Schedules for further details.
Account holders also have access to $tartwithChange.com, a student-oriented website providing tips, tools and videos on financial literacy, responsible spending and smart saving from our resident financial literacy expert.
Accounts held at Customers Bank, Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender and WEX Bank, Member FDIC.
The Higher One Debit MasterCard® is issued by WEX Bank pursuant to license from MasterCard International Incorporated. The card is administered by Higher One, Inc.
MasterCard and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated. All other names and logos are owned by their respective owners.