According to a recent report, many college students feel inadequately prepared to manage their finances. To help students create a solid financial background, we created the OneAccount, non-interest bearing, internet-only checking account serviced by Higher One, Inc. It is designed for college life, with a wealth of great features to make students’ lives easier.
OneAccount Features & Benefits
- No minimum balance
- No monthly fee for students
- OneAccount Passport, a recognition program for smart money management, academic achievement and good financial behavior
- Bill Pay (including Photo Bill Pay)
- On/Off switch to temporarily disable the account’s debit card
- MasterCard® Zero Liability protection
- Mobile deposit options
- Interactive money management tools
To learn more, click here.
See Fee Schedules for further details.
Account holders also have access to $tartwithChange.com, a student-oriented website providing tips, tools and videos on financial literacy, responsible spending and smart saving from our resident financial literacy expert.
Accounts held at Customers Bank, Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender and WEX Bank, Member FDIC.
The Higher One Debit MasterCard® is issued by WEX Bank pursuant to license from MasterCard International Incorporated. The card is administered by Higher One, Inc.
MasterCard and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated. All other names and logos are owned by their respective owners.