Spring Refund Toolkit
Everything you need to know for speedy delivery of your spring refunds!
Spring refunds are on their way, everyone! Be sure to check with your school for the date student refunds will be sent out. Every school is different, so it’s important to know when to expect your refund. By using the tips below, you’ll be sure to receive your refunds FAST!
To make sure there’s no delay in receiving your refund, be sure to:
- Select a Refund Preference! To ensure you receive your refund on time, unlock your refund preference by visiting the website listed on the back of your card.
- Use EasyHelpsm for all questions about your refunds, card and OneAccount. EasyHelp is a knowledge database that allows you to search and even ask a question about anything refund-related! You’ll want to make sure you have confirmed your email address with Higher One to ask a question in EasyHelp.
- Get Refund Notifications. Receive an email and/or text message when your refund is sent by Higher One!
- Update your current mailing address with your school. This is usually done through your school’s website, student portal or on campus.
- See all of Higher One’s informative videos to learn how to select a refund preference, set up Mobile Alerts and much more!
What else would you add to this toolkit? Have any personal strategies for fast refunds to share with fellow Gamers?